Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah

Fine. I admit I was wrong. That's my quota for this month. Last night, I stuck to my guns (that "Independence Day" was embarassing for Carrie--on the little flashback they showed tonight displayed that she really can sing it very well), sure he messed up on the first dreadful tune, but Bo came back strong. Still thought he had a lock, but it was closer than I had thought.

But today when I was watching the video of last night (don't laugh, I'm not that sad, my kids didn't get to see it when it first aired) I started to waver. Guess this shows I should stick with my gut and not have reconsidered my original claims about Carrie.



BTW, major kudos to the brains behind American Idol--that "Crime Time" segment was HI-larious, brilliant way to deflate the whole Corey Clark thing.

0 comments: