Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Happy Birthday, Samwise! (or...Man, I Need to Tweak my Camera Settings)

In Commemoration of Samwise's 12th Birthday, I took a stab at a Popcorn Cake.



I think he liked the looks of it:

TLoML described the cake as a popcorn ball mixed with trail mix. Frodo said it was like a movie theater's concession's stand after an earthquake. Both I think were compliments. :) Pretty tasty, actually, and fairly easy. "Sticky", "gooey" and "a giant mess" begin to describe the process of making it.

After that, we gave him his new Nook (yes, my boys are e-book readers now...*sigh*). This is mostly him being excited, and a little bit of him being a giant ham.




yeah, yeah, yeah, the pictures are lousy. I know, I know.

2 comments:

rosemarie said...

Your lousy pictures made me grin from ear to ear. Stop it, people will think I am nice.

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday Samwise!!!!

sandy