Tuesday, April 05, 2011

First Weekend of April

Not as eventful as last weekend, but I liked doing it, and hey...it's not a book review, right?

So, this weekend, I

enjoyed this old friend

who has sadly, decided to go away again
(not my pic, btw)
over-indulged here

toured the Old Idaho Penitentiary with the family

enough implied gore for the eldest two Offspring, different enough for the others
didn'tover-indulge here

(for a change)
watched this again,

was afraid it wouldn't be as funny the 2nd time around, but it was
introduced my children to this classic

glad to report, they reacted as they should--laughing hysterically, quoting and requoting ad infinitum
finished

was better than it was my sophomore year in high school, don't know why it took me so long to reread it (won't make that mistake again)
read

such a fun read
started

not bad, not bad at all
was blown away by the premier of

mystery fans, quality TV fans...watch this

2 comments:

girlfriday said...

You did all this in a weekend? Suddenly I'm feeling profoundly lazy.

girlfriday said...

You did all this in a weekend? Suddenly I'm feeling profoundly lazy.