Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Dog Tales

I've always been a sucker for a good dog story--and lately, I seem to be more susceptible to them--we recently celebrated our one year adoptionversary of Wonder Mutt, which was only magnified by me rereading Spencer Quinn's Dog On It (one of the best things I read last year--and this). The Offspring have convinced me to let them watch LOST over the summer and today we got to see the reunion of Walt and Vincent--a scene they were clearly more "into" than any other so far.

Anyway, this video clip isn't as good as any of those, but dang, this brought a smile to my face.


1 comments:

rosemarie said...

OK...it's only because I trust you that I continued watching when I saw the dog's predicament. That dog was saying, "I belong to you now...don't make me get hung up in any more fences to find you!"