Monday, August 02, 2010

Argh...

I'd determined that I was going to post something every day this month (or at least try) and already I'm falling behind. I had something in mind for today and one for tomorrow...and I'm not going to get them done. But I have a good reason. Well, a reason.

See, a couple of weeks ago, my trusty new laptop's hard drive went kablooey. I got it back at the end of last week and spent most of the last few days getting it back into fighting shape. When I went to get these posts together, I realized I forgot a software piece or two that I need for this...and honestly, I'm not up for finding/downloading/configuring them at the moment. I'll try again tomorrow (and, of course, by the time I get around to actually needing the aforementioned software, I'll have come up with other posts entirely making this whole thing moot).

So instead of actual content, I'll shut up and post this cute little song by Jewel.


0 comments: