Thursday, December 31, 2009

Obligatory End of '09 Post

if you want a little soundtrack for the post, go ahead and get the embed playing below, there's nothing to see there, just to listen.

Anyway, it's time to wrap up this fairly productive year--'tho I just noticed it was nowhere near as productive as I thought when compared to years past. Oh well. I've had fun, I hope you have. I have some plans for next year, and who knows? I just might live up to them :) If I do, I'll let you know what they are (never works out when I announce in advance, that just seems to be the kiss of death). Naturally, any suggestions are welcome.

In particular, I want to thank tusconmom, Micah, TLomL, Steve and the other people kind enough to comment--even those who left their comments for facebook/email/IM. Major thanks need to go to Chris Oates who's done more to promote this thing than I've ever done.

I hope you all had a good year, with a better one to come. God bless.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww shucks
/me blushes


God bless you and your family in the New Year

tucsonmom