Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Upgrade - updated

updated with a less goofy picture.

I took the Princess in for an eye exam last week--we knew she was having some issues with distance, but...wow, I had no idea how bad it was. When she failed to read the third line of the eyechart, I felt a horrible parent.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, "If she was in a real school you'd have known about this long ago when she couldn't read the chalkboard..." Whatever. (in my head that's in the voice of Jimmy Neutron's teacher, btw)

Anyway, problem fixed...just got home with her new glasses--pretty fetching, I must say.



man she looks older now...

2 comments:

bluewoad said...

Nah, you wouldn't've known any sooner. Kids' eyes can change quickly (just as they grow quickly) and schools will often chalk up (er, pun intended) not being able to read the board to a learning problem until the annual eye exam, at which time your kid will then have glasses *and* be on some mood-altering substance.

Steve B said...

Bet mines cuter. Betcha betcha betcha.