Sunday, August 22, 2004

Update on me

Well, the Mrs. and I did make contact (she called me). So, crisis averted there.

I've been in Greenville, SC for about a day now. Nice place. A lot more trees here than I figured. Not sure what I expected, but it wasn't trees.

Fell asleep in church today, but at least I didn't snore. Ugh. Who'd have thought sitting on a plane doing nothing would be tiring? Read a novel between Boise and Chicago. Actually would've had it finished between Boise and Denver, but made myself stop every now and then.

And it was hard to make myself stop. I was reading the latest Spenser novel by Robert B. Parker, Bad Business. It's rare when I can pace myself through a new Spenser, esp. one this good. But facing impending boredom I was able to discipline myself some. Just not enough.

Using an on-loan laptop and I don't have my spam filter on this one. MAN! I get a lot of junk.

Well, that's all for now, will try to have actual news tomorrow.

0 comments: